Copyright (C) 2010 – 2014 dyadica.co.uk
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and or artifact and associated documentation files (the “Software”, and or the “Artifact”), to deal in the Software and or the Artifact without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sub license, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following exceptions/conditions:
- If the Software and or Artifact is to be utilized in an academic context then citation must be made to either http://www.dyadica.co.uk and any identified publication included within the distribution of the Software and or Artifact.
- Any Software and or Artifact is obtained via the website http://www.dyadica.co.uk is also subject to the sites Website and Content Disclaimer.
- Any Software and or Artifact and derivative cannot be sold via the Unity Assets store
- The terms and conditions of this and the form of license can be changed at anytime, however any Software and or Artifact made prior to a change in license conditions will will remain within the context of the original release. Changes will only impact subsequent releases.
- All imagery produced by the author is subject to copyright and all rights to the imagery remain with the author.
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in or linked to in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE ARTIFACT LINKED TO THIS PERMISSIVE LICENCE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ARTIFACT OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE ARTIFACT.
Website and Content Disclaimer
The use and distribution of any Media and or Artifact related to this website is subject to the following conditions:
- Permission to use any website related branding of http://dyadica.co.uk or http://dyadica.net is restricted without the express permission of the author.
- All imagery produced by the author and which is found on the websites http://dyadica.co.uk or http://dyadica.net is subject to copyright and all rights remain with the author.
- All imagery produced by the author and which is found on the websites http://facebook.com/adropinthedigitalocean and http://facebook.com/digicamdyadica is subject to copyright and all rights remain with the author.
THE CONTENT THIS WEBSITE INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADABLE ARTIFACT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” AND THE AUTHOR MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO ITS FUNCTIONALITY, OPERABILITY, OR USE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR INFRINGEMENT. THE AUTHOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES, LOST PROFITS, LOSSES RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR LEGAL THEORY UNDER WHICH THE LIABILITY MAY BE ASSERTED, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES.