Sheldon 2.0 – Bumper and Headstock

Happily I managed to get quite a lot done on the Sheldon 2.0 upgrade this weekend. Primary focus was that cleaning up the wiring and putting together the bumper, however I also managed to put the headstock together too. ...more

RIP Sheldon 1.0 – Hello Sheldon 2.0

Today is a sad day, poor little Sheldon the wonderbot 1.0 is no more. Due to a design floor several of his wires came loose whilst traversing the kitchen step and the rest as they say is history. However now that even Humpty Dumpty can be put back together again I am filled with optimism and am looking at this sad event as an opportunity for an upgrade :) I started by striping the poor little bot down to see what I could salvage. Luckily most of the damage was just wiring related and the loose wires have not seemed to have burnt out any of the major components (despite the smell and visible smoke). ...more